Pet Care Plus
Pet Care Plus
Adaptil | Experience the difference in your dog
What is Adaptil?
ADAPTIL® is a synthetic copy of the comforting pheromone released by a mother dog naturally to calm and reassure her new puppies. This pheromone can still have the same calming effect on adult dogs in stressful situations, when released through ADAPTIL® products
Sometimes, everyday life can unsettle our dogs
Simple things can upset your puppy or dog – new people, car rides, being left alone, fireworks or even a new lead – and their behaviour can be a result of how they try to cope:
• Cowering from people
• Hiding away
• Excessive barking and whimpering
• Soiling in the home
• Destroying household items
Why choose Adaptil?
• More than 5 million dogs have benefited from ADAPTIL®
• 85% of ADAPTIL® users said they were willing to repurchase
• ADAPTIL® is safe, easy to use and convenient
• Over 28 published clinical papers support the use of ADAPTIL®
• It has been used by vets and pet owners worldwide for 14 years
The diffuser releases a comforting pheromone in the local environment and should be plugged into the room where the cat spends most of it’s time, perfect for helping your dog feel confident and supported in their environment.
The diffuser will cover an area of 50-70sqm and last for 4 weeks.
Adaptil refills can be purchased to replenish the diffuser every 4 weeks. The diffuser plug should be changed every 6 months.
The Adaptil diffuser is ideal for:
- Nervous dogs
- Dogs that find situations hard to cope with
- Changes to their environment (new arrival, redecorating, moving home)
- Fireworks/loud noises
- Staying home alone
Adaptil On the Go Collar
Adaptil collar is available as puppy/small or medium/large. Simply place the collar around your dogs neck and your dogs body heat will release the pheromone from the collar providing reassurance both indoors and outside the home. The collar will last for 4 weeks.
The Adaptil collar is ideal for:
- Nervous/anxious dogs
- Dogs that need support during walks / outside the home
- Fireworks and loud noises
- Staying home along
ADAPTIL Junior is the effective solution to comfort newly adopted puppies and facilitate their education.
- Comforts puppies through the challenges of adoption and beyond. E.g. helps prevent crying all night, support for staying home alone, loud noises or puppy car travel. Promotes better socialisation and improves learning (at puppy training classes)
- Clinically proven. Veterinary used and recommended
Adaptil Tablets are a natural ingredients based, non-pheromone calming tool that can be used to support dogs during stressful events and facilitate relaxation.